The Commissioner-General of the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) announces for the information of the general public the loss of the following VAT Invoice booklet Number 14940751 during an exhibition at Oyoko Methodist Senior High School, Koforidua.
Anyone with information on the missing VAT Invoice Booklet No. 14940751 should kindly report to any of the following places: the nearest police station, the Kaneshie MTO, located at Dedeban Road, Katenit Building North Industrial Area, Kaneshie or contact the GRA Head office, Off Starlets 91 Road, near Accra Sports Stadium, Ministries or Call Telephone numbers (0302) 664167/662032 or Email Information to email@example.com
As part of the eGov project to modernize tax administration at the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and Business Registration at the Registrar General's Department (RGD), the GRA in collaboration with the RGD are re-registering existing businesses and taxpayers to update their records as a basis of providing better services to businesses and taxpayers on their respective portals.
In this regard companies bidding for Government contracts are to present the following as proof of business registration:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of commencement
- Most recent Annual Return or Renewal receipt
- Evidence of TIN registration
To get the TIN number, the following persons and entities are required to register once at any Domestic Tax Revenue Division office (ie any one of the erstwhile IRS or VATS office)
- Individuals, including self employed persons, employees, partners, directors and promoters of business.
- All other organizations including Foreign Missions and Aid Organizations.
Organizations re-registering for a new TIN must provide the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Commencement
- Partnership Certificate (Partnership)
- Certificate of Registration (Sole Proprietorship) etc.
All other organizations that are to be registered outside the RGD must produce their institutional certificate or letter of introduction.
Please contact the nearest GRA office for further details. Visit www.gra.gov.gh or www.rgd.gov.gh to download registration forms.